Going off schedule today, and posting what should have appeared yesterday. Nothing like a stomach virus to start your weekend.
I have talked about human filters and my plan for digital curation. These items are the fruits of those ideas, the items I deemed worthy from my daily reading. These items are a combination of tech business news, development news and programming tools and techniques. You will note that some of the formatting has changed, and that is due to the change in my process. Formatting, and the information presented, is likely to change a bit as I develop my new process.
- Don’t mess with my browser!
- Making your App Content more Accessible from Google
- Google Play Services 4.0
- Android 4.4 KitKat and Updated Developer Tools
- It’s not a bug, it’s…
- For Students, Inexperience Breeds Overconfidence
- The Daily Six Pack: November 1, 2013
- What are Reentrant Locks?
- Dew Drop – Anniversary Edition – November 1, 2013 (#1,658)
- Using BrowserStack for Cross-Browser Testing
- Assembly will crowdsource development of your awesome startup idea, then pay you cash
- The New Dimensions and Metrics Explorer
- Changing SVN Servers
- MongoDB Indexing Tip #2: How to Implement Faceted Search
- Scrumban – or How to get Leaner by Sprinting Less
- Discovering Senior Developers from Source Code History
- Tenacity is not the same as persistence
- How the world’s populations are changing, in one map
I hope you enjoy today’s items, and please participate in the discussions on those sites.