I have talked about human filters and my plan for digital curation. These items are the fruits of those ideas, the items I deemed worthy from my daily reading. These items are a combination of tech business news, development news and programming tools and techniques. You will note that some of the formatting has changed, and that is due to the change in my process. Formatting, and the information presented, is likely to change a bit as I develop my new process.
- Monitoring & Analyzing Error Pages (404s) Using Analytics
- Distributed systems for fun and profit
- BEAST Cryptographic Attack Mitigations Overturned
- The Daily Six Pack: September 18, 2013
- From Top to Bottom – TDD for Web Applications
- Field Tokenization: A problem analysis
- Dew Drop – September 18, 2013 (#1,626)
- Web development in C: Crazy?
- No Managers: Why We Removed Bosses at Treehouse
- How bad is smelly code? Measuring the effect of bad code. http://bit.ly/19eb6Tt What your test suite won’t catch
- Double Shot #1204
- Maximizing Runway Can Minimize Success
- Google BigQuery goes real-time with streaming inserts, time-based queries, and more
- Feedly for Developers : Invitation to Innovate
- MemSQL adds NoSQL support to its in-memory database
- LoopBack – a private, open source mBaaS based on Node.js
I hope you enjoy today’s items, and please participate in the discussions on those sites.