I have talked about human filters and my plan for digital curation. These items are the fruits of those ideas, the items I deemed worthy from my daily reading. These items are a combination of tech business news, development news and programming tools and techniques. You will note that some of the formatting has changed, and that is due to the change in my process. Formatting, and the information presented, is likely to change a bit as I develop my new process.
- Google Play Services 3.2
- Smarter omnibox suggestions for all
- How and why to use whom in a sentence
- MongoDB: Now with Hive compatibility
- Sandman: A Boilerplate-free Python REST API for Existing Databases
- An Absolute Beginner’s Guide to Node.js
- The Daily Six Pack: August 21, 2013
- Ant Properties Nuances
- Defining Done for Your Deployment Process
- re: How memory mapped files, filesystems and cloud storage works
- Google quietly introduces Helpouts: Google+ Hangouts that connect people to experts
- Hive Cheat Sheet for SQL Users
- Double Shot #1184
- Glimmerglass Intercepts Undersea Cable Traffic for Spy Agencies?
- Detect Whether a DOM Element Has a Visible Scrollbar
- How to build a Processing Grid (An Example)
- 10 Subtle Best Practices when Coding Java
- The Definitive Guide on How to Use Static, Class or Abstract Methods in Python
- Bliki: GivenWhenThen
- Dew Drop – August 21, 2013 (#1,608)
- Additional IP Address Flexibility in the Virtual Private Cloud
- rel=”author” frequently asked (advanced) questions
I hope you enjoy today’s items, and please participate in the discussions on those sites.