I have talked about human filters and my plan for digital curation. These items are the fruits of those ideas, the items I deemed worthy from my daily reading. These items are a combination of tech business news, development news and programming tools and techniques. You will note that some of the formatting has changed, and that is due to the change in my process. Formatting, and the information presented, is likely to change a bit as I develop my new process.
- Apple’s iCloud service now has 300M users, will improve functionality of iWork
- Apple Unveils iTunes Radio, A Streaming Music Service With The Full Power Of The iTunes Library
- Unified Google+ Dashboard Lets Businesses Manage Presence In Search, Social, Maps, AdWords
- Walmart Labs Buys Data Analytics And Predictive Intelligence Startup Inkiru
- Why Java is still relevant
- Sunless Earth
- The Daily Six Pack: June 11, 2013
- Researchers create Google Glass-like device on a contact lens
- structFieldStorage: A New Field Storage System for Drupal 7
- iOS 7’s Design is Confused
- Algorithm of the Week: Genetic Algorithms, Pt. 2 – Making It Run
- Double Shot #1140
- Running Coded UI Tests in a Virtual Machine
- Python – concurrencytest: Running Concurrent Tests
- Dew Drop – June 11, 2013 (#1,565)
- Taming Your Cluster with ZooKeeper
- Facing the Brutal Facts
- Front-End Ops
- AWS Free Usage Tier Adds Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Google BigQuery gets bigger, faster, and smarter with big result sets and new analytics functions
- Google Maps and Waze, outsmarting traffic together
- Race across screens and platforms, powered by the mobile web
- Comcast shows off a 3 gigabit broadband connection. That’s fast!
2 thoughts on “Geek Reading June 11, 2013”
Can you please provide the urls of website you follow through RSS feeds?
I might some more pages of my interest. Will really appreciate your help.
Comments are closed.