I have talked about human filters and my plan for digital curation. These items are the fruits of those ideas, the items I deemed worthy from my Google Reader feeds. These items are a combination of tech business news, development news and programming tools and techniques.
- Kaspersky uncovers Red October malware campaign targeting governments for the last 5 years (The Next Web)
- Three Leading Arguments for Semantic Technologies (AI3:::Adaptive Information)
- Dew Drop – January 14, 2013 (#1,479) (Alvin Ashcraft's Morning Dew)
- The Difference between Strategy and Tactics (Web Strategy by Jeremiah)
- Netflix wants open-source developers, cloud alternatives (GigaOM)
- An Ivy education without the debt? Minerva Project creates non-profit to figure out how (GigaOM)
- MongoDB Full Text Search Explained (myNoSQL)
- Double Shot #1043 (A Fresh Cup)
- Understanding idea adoption (you're not a slot, you choose a slot) (Seth's Blog)
- Professional Website Optimization with A/B Testing: Tips and Tools (noupe)
- Node.js Powered (Superfeedr Blog : Real-time cloudy thoughts from a super-hero)
- Taco-Driven Development (Architects Zone – Architectural Design Patterns & Best Practices)
- The Power of Naming (Javalobby – The heart of the Java developer community)
- Scrum FAQ (Javalobby – The heart of the Java developer community)
- Limiting Joins in Apache Hive (Architects Zone – Architectural Design Patterns & Best Practices)
- Drop Those Pounds (xkcd.com)
- New Ways To Track Keyword Rank (Blind Five Year Old)
- Probability Distribution for Programmers (Javalobby – The heart of the Java developer community)
- How Are You Managing Your Talent? (Agile Zone – Software Methodologies for Development Managers)
- The Importance of Packages (Schauderhaft)
- Hiring Great Engineers: Kleiner Perkins’ Mike Abbott Explains How (TechCrunch)
- I Don’t Like Short Duration Teams (Agile Zone – Software Methodologies for Development Managers)
- Almond+ Expands The Router’s Domain, Adds Zigbee And Z-Wave Smart Home Control (TechCrunch)
- Publishing in the Digital Age: A CMS Is a Publisher’s Factory ((title unknown))
- Google Launches Zavers By Google Digital Coupon Solution For Retailers And Manufacturers (TechCrunch)
- Defining the industrial Internet (O'Reilly Radar – Insight, analysis, and research about emerging technologies)
Digest powered by RSS Digest
3 thoughts on “Geek Reading January 14, 2013”
The Difference between Strategy and Tactics links is blocked by chrome for malware..
Interesting. That is a well-known blog, so I am not sure what the issue is.
I just saw a post mentioning that the malware block should be lifted. (http://thenextweb.com/google/2013/01/15/google-flags-ad-network-isocket-for-alleged-malware-chrome-blocks-techcrunch-cult-of-mac-others/)
Comments are closed.