I have talked about human filters and my plan for digital curation. These items are the fruits of those ideas, the items I deemed worthy from my Google Reader feeds. These items are a combination of tech business news, development news and programming tools and techniques.
- While healthcare apps are on the rise, the FDA threatens to stifle innovation in the U.S. (The Next Web)
- Off-loading Your Test Execution Using Hudson/Jenkins: Part1 (Javalobby – The heart of the Java developer community)
- Homework. III. (In Over Your Head)
- It’s Not A Bursting Bubble. It’s a Correction And It Will Take Awhile. (TechCrunch)
- Polymorphism and Inheritance are Independent of Each Other (Javalobby – The heart of the Java developer community)
- Another reason you should learn to code: Python for Excel (GigaOM)
- Patent reveals Microsoft’s detachable dual display technology (BGR: The Three Biggest Letters In Tech)
- Show your feed visibly (Dave Winer)
- Apple to offer replacement for UDID tracking to app developers and advertisers (The Next Web)
- What’s This Meteor Thing? (Nettuts+)
- Responsive Web Design – A Dummies Guide (Digital Inspiration Technology Blog)
- CNN might be close to buying Mashable, but not for $200M (update) (VentureBeat)
- OverBlog Gets Overhauled, Arrives In US: Turns Your Blog Into A Real-Time Social Media Hub (TechCrunch)
I hope you enjoy today’s items, and please participate in the discussions on those sites.
Digest powered by RSS Digest