I have talked about human filters and my plan for digital curation. These items are the fruits of those ideas, the items I deemed worthy from my Google Reader feeds.
- Local—now with a dash of Zagat and a sprinkle of Google+
- Google overhauls its local search experience with Google+ Local, featuring Zagat scores
- Dew Drop – May 30, 2012 (#1,337)
- A little free advice for Bitly
- iPad Only No More: Inkling Debuts HTML5-Powered E-Book App For The Web
- Micropreneurs In The Crowd Are No Longer Just Techie Geeks
- The Flame Virus: Spyware on an Unprecedented Scale
- Buddy.com raises $1m, offers a “backend-as-a-service” platform for app developers
- Google begins linking Google+ with Orkut. Is this the beginning of the end for Orkut?
- Who Should Learn to Code?
- Introduction to Opa
- With $1.3M In New Funding, CodeGuard Launches Its Free Website Backup, Monitoring Service
- Salesforce in talks to buy Buddy Media for over $800M, report says
- Improving performance on twitter.com
- How do you design software?
- RIM hires JP Morgan and RBC to advise as its business erodes, could mean sale, layoffs or licensing
- Google launches Chromebook, Chromebox & gets it right
- Why Developers Never Use State Machines
- Next step in the Chrome OS journey
I hope you enjoy today’s items, and please participate in the discussions on those sites.
Digest powered by RSS Digest