I have talked about human filters and my plan for digital curation. These items are the fruits of those ideas, the items I deemed worthy from my daily reading. These items are a combination of tech business news, development news and programming tools and techniques. You will note that some of the formatting has changed, and that is due to the change in my process. Formatting, and the information presented, is likely to change a bit as I develop my new process.
- Developing with AngularJS – Part IV: Making it Pop
- Local IP discovery with HTML5 WebRTC: Security and privacy risk?
- Hesokuri – a personal backup solution for your source code
- DynamoDB Local for Desktop Development
- Startup Common Sense
- The Daily Six Pack: September 13, 2013
- The storage wars: Shadow Paging, Log Structured Merge and Write Ahead Logging
- Facebook’s Cassandra paper, annotated and compared to Apache Cassandra 2.0
- How is Docker.io different from a normal virtual machine?
- MySQL Multi-master Replication
- Continuous Delivery and Cost of Delay
- Connections Count – A visualization of Series A rounds
- Adding the Power of Search to Your Hibernate App the Easy Way
- Programming Without Variables
- Dew Drop – September 13, 2013 (#1,623)
- Couchbase rolls out native NoSQL databases for iOS, Android
- Ramanujan’s nested radical
- The Trie: A Neglected Data Structure
I hope you enjoy today’s items, and please participate in the discussions on those sites.