I have talked about human filters and my plan for digital curation. These items are the fruits of those ideas, the items I deemed worthy from my Google Reader feeds. These items are a combination of tech business news, development news and programming tools and techniques.
- What Exactly Is GitHub Anyway? (TechCrunch)
- Fumblings with Ranked Likert Scale Data in R (Javalobby – The heart of the Java developer community)
- A Standards-Compliant CSS Parser (Tab Completion)
- LinkedIn Today gets Facebook-esque commenting, liking and trending features (The Next Web)
- Quick Left: An unlikely CEO leads this app development house that’s “a bit like therapy” (The Next Web)
Digest powered by RSS Digest