- Facebook, Twitter, iTunes and Google: The rise of digital monopolies
- Amazon’s interest in Palm: Why would it consider a bid?
- Browsers are too low-level
- What to do next
- Comic for October 2, 2011
- Nick Bilton Turns Down $1.5 Million+ From CBS/CNET, Stays At NY Times
- Bankrupt Borders Sells Your Customer Data to Barnes & Noble (Opt-Out Offered)
- The Age of The Dog
- Make mincemeat out of MapReduce with Python
- The Art of the Pitch: Inspiring Media Relations
I hope you enjoy today’s items, and please participate in the discussions on those sites.
Digest powered by RSS Digest